I am an aspiring Game User Experience Designer. From web communication to game ergonomics, I have learned to create engaging experiences by studying the users. I enjoy solving usability bugs and designing coherent worlds. I am currently studying at CNAM-ENJMIN (Public video game master's degree).
My core values: Team Work, User is the key, Details Make The Difference.
Contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ubisoft Ivory Tower - June to August 2019
I had the chance to work for 3 months as a User Researcher Intern at Ubisoft Ivory Tower.
I have mainly work on The Crew 2 and an unannounced project.
During my time at Ivory Tower, my tasks were to:
- Work on the playtest methodologies and logistics.
- Welcome the players and set up the necessary tools.
- Collect quantitative, qualitative and biometric datas.
- Analyze results and redact playtest reports to help the production team to enhance their design.
- Create heuristics studies.